Recent Issues 2011
"Travel Scenes, Series 11 — Hokkaido Winter–Spring"
Issue date: 1st February 2011
- Ice sculpture Church.
- Penguin in zoo of Asahikawa.
- Toya Caldera Lake, Naka island.
- Church in Hakodate.
- Shiretoko Nationalpark (Rausu-dake, seen from the Shiretoko Fiva Lakes)..
- Shiretoko Nationalpark.
- Red-crowned crane (Grus japonensis).
- The Sea of Okhotsk. (The picture shows the westcoast of Abhashiri with Mount Sancyou in the background).
Many thanks to Kumiko Hamamichi (Japan)
for the translation and identification of the mountains.