1) Sheldon Glacier ice front reflected in the glassy waters of Ryder Bay, Adelaide Island.
2) View of Sheldon Glacier, seen from Ryder Bay near Rothera Research Station, Adelaide Island.
3) South and West faces of Jenny Island, Marguerite Bay.
4) The southernmost front of Pine Island Glacier.
5) Sheldon Glacier reflected in the glassy waters of Ryder Bay, Adelaide Island.
6) Eureka Glacier showing pronounced crevassing in the glacier as it discharges into George VI Sound.
7) Flying along the chain of the Ellsworth Mountains taken from near Patriot Hills with the Vinson Massif just visible on the horizon.
8) Aerial view showing broken pack ice at the foot of an ice sheet.
9) View of the Glacial cirque north of the Vinson Massif.
10) Icescape - Sastrugi in the inland ice sheet, Antarctica. Sastrugi are windblown snow waves formed by the prevailing wind.