Recent Issues 2012
"The World Heritage – Ogasawara Islands"
Issue date: 20th June 2012
- Bonin islands honeyeater
- Melastoma tetramerum
- Hart Rock (Chihiro-rock). A giant heart-shaped rock towering approximately 200 meters off the ground occupies a corner of the sea cliffs on the south shore of Chichi-jima Island
- Boninisuccinea ogasawarae
- Natural Arch, Ougi-pond (Minami-jima). Minami-jima is a long, narrow island measuring one kilometer from north to south in the western part of Chichi-jima Island. The vicinity of Minami-jima is a submerged karst area marked by dolines, lapiaz formations and other types of topography, where one can explore extinct Mandarina luhuana fossils.
- The shell of Mandarina luhuana
- Schima mertensiana
- The wood of Chichi-jima Island
- Indian Ocean Bottlenose Dolphin
- Screw pine
Humpback Whale Ogasawara Island