5 Stamps depict images of the series "Meisho Edo Hyakkei" (One Hundred Famous Views of Edo) of Utagawa Hiroshige (1797-1858) and 5 stamps depict portraits of beauties in Edo period.
(Edo, Yedo or Yeddo is the former name of Tokyo)
Stamp 10 shows the Mt. Fuji in the background.
- Suwa Bluff near Nippori (picture 15).
The Mt. Tsukuba in the fast background (right).
- He is ykkosodesuke of Tokuji Ootani.
- Moon Promentory (picture 82).
- They are Boudaratyozaemon of Nakajimawadauemon and Gon of the shipping. agent Japanese syllabary river shop duties of Nakamura Hizo
- Clearing Weather after Snow at Nihon Bridge (picture 1).
The Mt. Fuji in the background.
- The part in love The love which worries.
- The Junitori, or Twelve Kumano Shrines at Tsunohazu (picture 64).
- Utamaro Nishigoori-shaped, the new design Woman with a pipe.
- The Pagoda at Zojo Temple at Akabane (picture 49).
- Kamekichi on sodegaura.