Recent Issues 2015
"Japanese Night View Series No. 1"
Issue date: 27th November 2015
Hakucho bridge in Muoroyam (Hokkaido), opened 17th April 1998, main span of 720 meters. The summit in the background in known as Mareppu-dake.
- Otaru canal (Otaru is a city and port in Shiribeshi Subprefecture, Hokkaido, in the northwest of Sapporo).
- Hakodate Winter Festival (Hokkaido).
- Akita harbor seen from Akita-shi port tower (Akita Prefecture).
- Iwate-san seen from a Iwayama park¨(Iwate Prefecture).
- Ginzan hot spring (Yamagata Prefecture).
- Pageant of light in Sendai (Miyagi Prefecture).
- Nakayama setugekka (Yamagata Prefecture).
- 10. Mutsu-shi district seen from Mt. Kamafuse-yama (Aomori Prefecture)
Hakodate-shi district, seen from Mt. Hakodate-yama (334m).