Recent Issues 2017
"Galapagos - Darwin and Wolf Islands"
Issue date: 24th October 2017
On March 21st, 2016 the Government of Ecuador announced the creation of a 40'000 km2 marine sanctuary around the two northern-most islands Wolf and Darwin.
- Darwin Island & the Darwin's Arch in the foreground.
- Tiburón Martullo (Sphyma lewini)
- Tiburón Ballena (Rhincodon typus)
- Raya Águila (Aetobatus narinari)
- Darwin's Arch
- Tortuga Verde (Chelonia mydas)
- Delfín común (Delphinus delphis)
- Piquero Patas azules (Sula nebouxii)