"Paintings by Jógvan Waagstein (1979 – 1949)"
Issue date: 19th September 2005
- Syðradalur (1918) (Kalsoy Island)
A view from Syðradalur on Kalsoy island towards north, Kunoy island at the right.
(do not be confused, there is also a small village known as Syðradalur on Streymoy island).
- Velbastaður village on the south-western coast of Streymoy island.
- The painting shows a view from Klaksvík on Borðoy Island towards the southern inlet, named Borðoyarvík.
- Kollafjørður is a village on Streymoy island, located along the northern shore of Kollafjørður Fjord.
- Yviri við Strond, Tórshavn on Streymoy island.
- Hoyvík, today Hoyvík is the northern suburb of Tórshavn on Streymoy island, The mountain ridge behind is on Eysturoy island..
- Village of Hoyvík on Streymoy island..
- Velbastaður village on the south-western coast of Streymoy island. It shows a view towards Koltur island.
- Kirkjubøur, Kirkjubøur is the southernmost village on Streymoy island.