"200th Birthday of Ando Hiroshige"
Issue date: 2nd March 1998
Series: 3 miniaturesheet (18 stamps) and 7 souvenirsheets
Several countries, have appointed an agency for their stamp issues,
released during the years 1997 and 1998 numerous postage stamps showing landscapes prints by Ando Hiroshige.
, Sierra Leone
, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
, Togo __
- Takata Riding Grounds (Takada-no-baba),
picture 115 of the series 100 famous Views of Edo.
Mt. Fuji in the background,
- Sugatami Bridge, Omokage Bridge and Jariba at Takata, picture 116 of the series 100 famous Views of Edo.
- Dam on the Otonashi River at Ōji, known as "The Great Waterfall", picture 19 of the series 100 famous Views of Edo..
- Bashō's Hermitage on Camellia Hill beside the Aqueduct at Sekiguchi, picture 40 of the series 100 famous Views of Edo.
- Fudo Falls in Ōji, picture 47 (49) of the series 100 famous Views of Edo.
- Takinogawa in Ōji. picture 88 of the series 100 famous Views of Edo.
- Two Terrapins.
- Swimming Carp.
- Takanawa by moonlight.
- Night rain at Karasaki.
- Chiryu, the summer Horse Fair
- Shower over Nihonbashi Bridge.
from the series Famous Places in the Eastern Capital.
Hiroshige other landscape prints.
Mt. Fuji in the background.