Nepal 2008, New National Crest.
China 2008, Mt. Everest & Olympic torch
The stamp is existing perforated with gum (water-activated) and die-cut (self-adhesive).
China 2008, souvenirsheet Mt. Everest & Olympic torch (with gum).
Lebanon 2008, Maxima Chaya (first Lebanese to climb Mount Everest on May 15, 2006).
Panoramaview from the top of the Mt. Everest.
Gambia 2008, Edmund Hillary.
The illustration of the miniaturesheet is showing a view from Gokio Ri towards Mt. Everest.
Palau 2008, Edmund Hillary.
Guinea-Bissau 2008, Edmund Hillary and Mt. Everest in the background.
Guinea-Bissau 2008, Edmund Hillary.
(miniaturesheet with 4 stamps and two labels)
1) Edmund Hillary, map of Mt. Everest.
2) Debuche village, also known as Deboche, and Teng Kangboche 6'500 m in the background
3) Edmund Hillary and Everest in the background.
4) Edmund Hillary and the Lhotse west face seen from Western Cwm.
5) Tengboche monastery in the foreground and Lhotse (left) and Ama Dablam (right) in the background.
6) Edmund Hillary in the foreground (picture in the background unknown).
The stamp shows Edmund Hillary and Mount Everest.
Guinea 2008, Steve Fosset (1944-2007).
The stamp shows a portrait of Steve Fosset and the Mt. Everest in the background.
(view from the north)
According Spiegel.de "Steve Fosset climbed on some of the highest mountains of the Earth. While attempting to climb Mount Everest, he failed but twice. His lungs provided him with not enough oxygen in the height. He rationalized the defeat with the declaration, would not have been the first person on the summit anyway."
The stamp was issued in the series "Disparition of Steve Fosset (1944-2007)".