"New Zealand – A Slice of Heaven"
Date of Issue: 6th Ocotober 2010
'New Zealand - A Slice of Heaven’ comprises a sheet of 25 x 60c stamps that reflect New Zealand's culture, heritage and various iconic locations. Each stamp shows a distinct snapshot of the country and together the stamps form a unique image that captures a day in the life of New Zealand.
The series is existing perforated and imperforated. Imperforated sheets were sold only in the 2010 Year Packs.
- Kerikeri Mission Station and Waitangi / Bay of Islands.
- Carter Fountain and Band Rotunda / Oriental Bay Wellington.
- The Octagon / Dunedin.
- Princess Wharf / Auckland.
- Beehive and Government Buildings Historic Reserve / Lambton Quay Wellington.
- Sky Tower and Auckland Ferry Terminal / Auckland.
- One Tree Hill / Auckland.
- Mount Ruapehu / Tongariro National Park.
- Hot Air Balloons and Fairfield Bridge / Hamilton.
- Cathedral Square and Bridge of Rememberance / Christchurch.
- Horse Racing.
- Rural Township.
- Heliskiing on Mount Aoraki (Mount Cook)
(back to Mount Cook stamp 2010).
- Rural Farm.
- Huka Falls / Lake Taupo.
- Champagne Pool / Wai-O-Tapu Geothermal Area / Waikato (Rotorua Caldera).
- Rural Rugby Match.
- TSS Earnslaw on Lake Wakatipu / The Remarkable Mountains / Queenstown.
- Coronet Peak Skifield and Golf Course / Central Otago.
- Bungy Jumping from the Kawarau River Bridge / Central Otago.
- Camping Ground and Moeraki Boulders / Koekohe Beach Otago.
- Titahi Bay Boat Sheds / Porirua.
- Hawkes Bay Vineyard.
- Sheep Station and Wind Blown Trees.
- Nugget Point Lighthouse and Humpback Whale / Coast at Otago.